Hello Trim Slim Thinkers,
Do you practice Fat Thinking or do you practice Trim Slim Thinking?
Fat Thinking says, "I'll eat now, because I may be hungry later". People who are naturally slender eat when they feel hungry. They eat one meal at a time, without thinking ahead to the next meal. They carry healthful snacks with them wherever they go, so that they won't be tempted to eat junk foods.
Do you ever binge on foods that are loaded with calories, sugar, or fat because "I just can't stop at one or two?" and then you feel rubbish afterwards full of guilt.
A Trim-Slim eater can stop at "just a bit or two" and considers that a satisfying experience.
Trim Slim Thinking 6-week programme
One to One bespoke programme, or group programme at a venue close to Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
You are a women in your 40's upwards who wants to find natural and healthy weight control.
If you are a women from your 40's upwards who wants to find natural and healthy alternatives to natural and health weight control. If you're younger it's great to see you here too.
In the Trim Slim Thinking closed Facebook group, we shall tackle questions like "The menopause is affecting my sex life", or "How can I make my Constipation go away?", or "I hate shopping for clothes and my social life is restricted because my confidence and style is non-existent because of my fat belly", or "I only want to lose 1 stone so that I look younger again for my age". This 'closed' group helps you to discover health promoting food and lifestyle choices unique to your needs and helps you to include them in your life for positive, lasting change. Everything from losing 10 lbs, to de-stressing and gaining energy, to improving nutrition, and helping you to feel good again. It's growing and still in its infancy so please keep posting and asking questions. Please ask to join this group.
I shall post tips, advise, answer questions, and hopefully you'll learn how to make simple changes. I'll try to keep things simple and I shall post short video clips to help you.
These will be slightly lengthier articles, forms and information that are too long for the Facebook group. Otherwise, continue to use the Facebook page as normal for support, questions and motivation.
Clarity Call and Sessions
I aim to work with you to devise a health improvement plan to address your health issues and achieve your desired outcomes.
The free one-hour Clarity Call is a chance for you to tell me more about your current situation and what health goal(s) you would like to achieve. To help you get started, I'll share some tips with you that you can put into action right away! If you're ready to invest in your health further, we'll also discuss which programme would be best suited to your needs, but with no pressure to sign up. It will be taken by phone and by appointment only for my signature programmes only.
Please, please let me know if there is anything you would like to know about out as this subject is so vast and I do not have access to your concerns and over-riding all consuming fears, pains and what-am-I-going-to-do thoughts that are going through your mind.
Here's my personal email email@example.com, and my telephone number is 01299 488384.
Big Hugs, and lots of love
What is the Slim Trim Thinking Programme?
Each programme receives a review of your diet and lifestyle and from there we can determine which plan is going to suit you and your lifestyle the best.
- An 11-step programme that is tailored just for you.
- An initial discovery mission to enable us both to properly understand your unique pain points and challenges.
- Pre-Week one - Questionnaires to complete prior to week 1 so I can develop a tailored programme just for you.
- 6-weekly hourly 1:1 sessions.
- Weekly homework exercises and specific weekly actions.
- Follow up consultations –via zoom / skype / telephone.
- Mini progress review calls.
- Personalised nutrition advice, BMI, Metabolism, measurements, goal setting.
- Nutrition Fundamentals – Protein/Carbs/Fats, what to eat, Calories, Portions and loading your plate.
- Energy – How to get your energy and mojo back, assessing your sleeping patterns.
- Energy wreckers, and supplements for energy.
- Weight Reduction & Health Principles – What causes weight gain & a reduction of size to your favourite size and shape.
- All About Sugar - Sugar / Carb addiction, Sugar, Sweeteners, and sugar substitutes.
- Food Labels – How to read them, what to look for, common marketing scams, shopping for healthier options.
- Carefully considered and personalised supplement plan (supplements at an additional cost if applicable).
- Recommendations on functional tests and interpretation (additional costs if applicable).
- Personal Coaching to support new lifestyle/diet.
- Email support. Positive Motivation – Motivation tips, Mindset and maintaining consistency.
- and more.